Multifractal characterization of unworn hydrogel contact lens surfaces
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1066–1080, May 2014
How to Cite
Ţălu, Ş. and Stach, S. (2014), Multifractal characterization of unworn hydrogel contact lens surfaces. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1066–1080. doi: 10.1002/pen.23650
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!