Morphology and properties of renewable poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) blends with thermoplastic polyurethane
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1113–1119, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, S., Xiang, H., Wang, R., Peng, C., Zhou, Z. and Zhu, M. (2014), Morphology and properties of renewable poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) blends with thermoplastic polyurethane. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1113–1119. doi: 10.1002/pen.23655
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873022
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Numbers: T2011079, IRT1221
- National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholar of China. Grant Number: 50925312
- Shanghai Nano Special Projects. Grant Number: 1052nm02800
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100075110007
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: CUSF-DH-D-2013007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!