The composition and morphology of epoxidized trans-1,4-polyisoprene obtained by heterogeneous synthesis method
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1260–1267, June 2014
How to Cite
Shao, H., Yu, Q., Yao, W., He, A., Han, M. and Huang, B. (2014), The composition and morphology of epoxidized trans-1,4-polyisoprene obtained by heterogeneous synthesis method. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1260–1267. doi: 10.1002/pen.23674
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- The National Key Technology R&D Program (China). Grant Number: 2011BAE26B05
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51273100
- Shandong Province Natural Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: JQ201203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!