Polysulfone–polyaniline-type membranes obtained in a steady-state system: Structural and hydrodynamic characteristics
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1640–1647, July 2014
How to Cite
Batrinescu, G., Constantin, M. A., Cuciureanu, A. and Nechifor, G. (2014), Polysulfone–polyaniline-type membranes obtained in a steady-state system: Structural and hydrodynamic characteristics. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1640–1647. doi: 10.1002/pen.23707
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research. Grant Number: PNII/P4/71-025/2007
- Politechnica University of Bucharest. Grant Numbers: CEMPDI-POSDRU/6/1.5/S/16, POSDRU 107/1.5/S/76903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!