Effect of electron beam irradiation dose on the rheology, morphology, and thermal properties of branched polypropylene/polybutene-1 blend
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1747–1756, August 2014
How to Cite
Ardakani, F., Jahani, Y. and Morshedian, J. (2014), Effect of electron beam irradiation dose on the rheology, morphology, and thermal properties of branched polypropylene/polybutene-1 blend. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1747–1756. doi: 10.1002/pen.23716
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!