Mixed matrix membranes of H-ZSM5-loaded poly(vinyl alcohol) used in pervaporation dehydration of alcohols: Influence of silica/alumina ratio
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1774–1782, August 2014
How to Cite
Suhas, D. P., Aminabhavi, T. M. and Raghu, A. V. (2014), Mixed matrix membranes of H-ZSM5-loaded poly(vinyl alcohol) used in pervaporation dehydration of alcohols: Influence of silica/alumina ratio. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1774–1782. doi: 10.1002/pen.23717
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Vision Group of Science and Technology (VGST), GRD-91, Government of Karnataka and Admar Mutt Education Foundation (AMEF), Bengaluru
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!