The role of flow-induced microstructure in rheological behavior and nonisothermal crystallization kinetics of polyethylene/organoclay nanocomposites
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1839–1847, August 2014
How to Cite
Nazari, B., Nazockdast, H. and Katbab, A. A. (2014), The role of flow-induced microstructure in rheological behavior and nonisothermal crystallization kinetics of polyethylene/organoclay nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1839–1847. doi: 10.1002/pen.23727
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!