Effect of ZnO nanoparticles on the electrospinning of poly(vinyl alcohol) from aqueous solution: Influence of particle size
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1969–1975, September 2014
How to Cite
Jamnongkan, T., Shirota, R., Sukumaran, S. K., Sugimoto, M. and Koyama, K. (2014), Effect of ZnO nanoparticles on the electrospinning of poly(vinyl alcohol) from aqueous solution: Influence of particle size. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1969–1975. doi: 10.1002/pen.23730
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 23655209, 24350114, 24656434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!