Morphological, thermal, and mechanical properties of poly(vinyl chloride)/acrylonitrile butadiene rubber blend using CuSO4·5H2O as cross-linking agent
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1864–1870, August 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Wang, J., Wen, S., Dong, L., Xiong, C. and Yao, J. (2014), Morphological, thermal, and mechanical properties of poly(vinyl chloride)/acrylonitrile butadiene rubber blend using CuSO4·5H2O as cross-linking agent. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1864–1870. doi: 10.1002/pen.23732
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Hubei Province Ministry of Education Innovation Team. Grant Number: T201216
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51072151
- Hubei Province Ministry of Education Science and Technology Research. Grant Number: 20121510
- Faculty of Chemistry and Material Science, Hubei Engineering University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!