Polyethylene glycol as an epoxy modifier with extremely high toughening effect: Formation of nanoblend morphology
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1833–1838, August 2014
How to Cite
Zavareh, S. and Samandari, G. (2014), Polyethylene glycol as an epoxy modifier with extremely high toughening effect: Formation of nanoblend morphology. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1833–1838. doi: 10.1002/pen.23733
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- University of Maragheh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!