Transition of neck appearance in polyethylene and effect of the associated strain rate on the damage generation
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1871–1878, August 2014
How to Cite
Ben Jar, P.-Y. (2014), Transition of neck appearance in polyethylene and effect of the associated strain rate on the damage generation. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1871–1878. doi: 10.1002/pen.23735
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!