Microstructure and properties of poly(ethylene terephthalate)/organoclay nanocomposites prepared by water-assisted extrusion: Effect of organoclay concentration
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1879–1892, August 2014
How to Cite
Dini, M., Mousavand, T., Carreau, P. J., Kamal, M. R. and Ton-That, M.-T. (2014), Microstructure and properties of poly(ethylene terephthalate)/organoclay nanocomposites prepared by water-assisted extrusion: Effect of organoclay concentration. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1879–1892. doi: 10.1002/pen.23736
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- National Research Council of Canada (NRCC)
- Canada Development Bank (CDB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!