Effect of ceramic nanofiller silicon nitride on polyethylene productivity and properties
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1941–1946, August 2014
How to Cite
Sohail, O. B., Jabarullah Khan, M., Sreekumar, P.A. and Al-Harthi, M. A. (2014), Effect of ceramic nanofiller silicon nitride on polyethylene productivity and properties. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 1941–1946. doi: 10.1002/pen.23744
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Deanship of Scientific Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. Grant Number: 101018
- Center of Research Excellence in Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals (CoRE-PRP), King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!