Shear-induced shish-kebab structures in isotactic polypropylene using acicular precipitated calcium carbonate as whisker
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2057–2063, September 2014
How to Cite
Vogel, R., Boldt, R., Vučak, M. and Häußler, L. (2014), Shear-induced shish-kebab structures in isotactic polypropylene using acicular precipitated calcium carbonate as whisker. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2057–2063. doi: 10.1002/pen.23750
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!