Effectiveness of a backward mixing screw element for glass fiber dispersion in a twin-screw extruder
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2005–2012, September 2014
How to Cite
Hirata, K., Ishida, H., Hiragohri, M., Nakayama, Y. and Kajiwara, T. (2014), Effectiveness of a backward mixing screw element for glass fiber dispersion in a twin-screw extruder. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2005–2012. doi: 10.1002/pen.23752
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!