A novel methodology for controlled migration of antifog from thin polyolefin films
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2023–2028, September 2014
How to Cite
Rosen-Kligvasser, J., Suckeveriene, R. Y., Tchoudakov, R. and Narkis, M. (2014), A novel methodology for controlled migration of antifog from thin polyolefin films. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2023–2028. doi: 10.1002/pen.23755
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Irwin and Joan Jacobs Fellowship Fund; Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute (RBNI), Technion
- Magnet Program; Israel Ministry of Trade and Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!