A highly effective reactive liquid crystal for the improved β-nucleation of isotactic polypropylene
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2112–2120, September 2014
How to Cite
Li, Q., Zhang, X., Li, J., Ouyang, Z., Wang, H., Wei, G. and Su, Z. (2014), A highly effective reactive liquid crystal for the improved β-nucleation of isotactic polypropylene. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2112–2120. doi: 10.1002/pen.23760
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZZ1307
- Beijing New-Star Program of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009B10
- German Academic Exchange Council (DAAD)
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!