Effect of TEP content in cooling bath on porous structure, crystalline and mechanical properties of PVDF hollow fiber membranes
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2207–2214, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Guo, C., Liu, G., Li, X., Guan, Y. and Lv, J. (2014), Effect of TEP content in cooling bath on porous structure, crystalline and mechanical properties of PVDF hollow fiber membranes. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2207–2214. doi: 10.1002/pen.23763
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Central Research and Public Service Institutes of Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: K-JBYWF-2011-T03 and 2012-T7
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!