Blends of high density polyethylene and poly(l-lactic acid): Mechanical and thermal properties
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2155–2160, September 2014
How to Cite
Madhu, G., Bhunia, H. and Bajpai, P. K. (2014), Blends of high density polyethylene and poly(l-lactic acid): Mechanical and thermal properties. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2155–2160. doi: 10.1002/pen.23764
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India (Scheme No. 02(0035)/11/EMR-II) to this research at Thapar University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!