Improved tensile strength and thermal stability of thermoplastic carbon fiber fabric composites by heat induced crystallization of in situ polymerizable cyclic butylene terephthalate oligomers
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2161–2169, September 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S. H., Noh, Y. J., Ko, Y. W., Kim, S. Y. and Youn, J. R. (2014), Improved tensile strength and thermal stability of thermoplastic carbon fiber fabric composites by heat induced crystallization of in situ polymerizable cyclic butylene terephthalate oligomers. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2161–2169. doi: 10.1002/pen.23765
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (Korea Institute of Science and Technology [KIST] Institutional Program and the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea [NRF]) . Grant Number: R11-2005-065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!