Mechanical properties and microstructure changes of proton exchange membrane under immersed conditions
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2215–2221, October 2014
How to Cite
Shi, S., Liu, D., Liu, D., Tae, P., Gao, C. Y., Yan, L., An, K. and Chen, X. (2014), Mechanical properties and microstructure changes of proton exchange membrane under immersed conditions. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2215–2221. doi: 10.1002/pen.23770
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University . Grant Number: IRT0641
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities . Grant Number: B06006
- Research at Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Spallation Neutron Source, Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!