Morphology–properties relationship in high-renewable content polyurethanes
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2282–2291, October 2014
How to Cite
Ugarte, L., Fernández-d'Arlas, B., Valea, A., González, M. L., Corcuera, M.A. and Eceiza, A. (2014), Morphology–properties relationship in high-renewable content polyurethanes. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2282–2291. doi: 10.1002/pen.23777
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Basque Government . Grant Number: IT-776-13
- European Union-FP7 . Grant Number: PEOPLE-IRSES.PIRSES-GA-2012–318996
- Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea . Grant Number: PIFUPV047/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!