Effects of thermoplastic polyurethane on the properties of poly(lactic acid)/organo-montmorillonite nanocomposites based on novel vane extruder
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
How to Cite
Jia, S., Qu, J., Chen, R., Wu, C., Huang, Z., Zhai, S., Liu, W. and Feng, Y. (2013), Effects of thermoplastic polyurethane on the properties of poly(lactic acid)/organo-montmorillonite nanocomposites based on novel vane extruder. Polym Eng Sci. doi: 10.1002/pen.23781
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Number: 2012ZM0047
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University . Grant Number: NCET-11–0152
- Pearl River Talent Fund for Young Sci-Tech Researchers of Guangzhou City . Grant Number: 2011J2200058
- 973 Program . Grant Number: 2012CB025902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-Guangdong Joint Foundation Project . Grant Number: U1201242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!