Synthesis and characterization of a novel aliphatic polyester based on itaconic acid
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2515–2521, November 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Xie, Q., Gao, C., Wang, T. and Wang, C. (2014), Synthesis and characterization of a novel aliphatic polyester based on itaconic acid. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2515–2521. doi: 10.1002/pen.23798
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 20876081
- Promotive Research Fund for Excellent Young and Middle-aged Scientists of Shangdong Province . Grant Number: BS2012CL016
- Joint Funds of the Qingdao Municapal Natural Science Foundation, China . Grant Number: 12-1-4-3-(33)-jch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!