Design of carbon/glass/epoxy-based radar absorbing composites: Microwaves attenuation properties
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2508–2514, November 2014
How to Cite
Ashraf, A., Tariq, M., Naveed, K., Kausar, A., Iqbal, Z., Khan, Z. M. and Khan, L. A. (2014), Design of carbon/glass/epoxy-based radar absorbing composites: Microwaves attenuation properties. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2508–2514. doi: 10.1002/pen.23801
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!