Microporous gel electrolyte for quasi-solid-state dye-sensitized solar cell
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2531–2535, November 2014
How to Cite
Qin, Y., Chen, X., Tang, Q., Li, Q., He, B., Chen, K., Jin, S., Dai, W., Li, M., Xie, Y. and Gao, Y. (2014), Microporous gel electrolyte for quasi-solid-state dye-sensitized solar cell. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2531–2535. doi: 10.1002/pen.23808
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 61366003
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation . Grant Number: ZR2011BQ017
- Ocean University of China
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Numbers: 201313001 , 201312005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!