A novel thermoplastic polyurethane scaffold fabrication method based on injection foaming with water and supercritical carbon dioxide as coblowing agents
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 2947–2957, December 2014
How to Cite
Mi, H.-Y., Jing, X., Salick, M. R., Peng, X.-F. and Turng, L.-S. (2014), A novel thermoplastic polyurethane scaffold fabrication method based on injection foaming with water and supercritical carbon dioxide as coblowing agents. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2947–2957. doi: 10.1002/pen.23852
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073061, 21174044
- Guangdong Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2013020013855
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011ZZ0011
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB025902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!