Solid-state polymerization of poly(ethylene terephthalate): Effect of organoclay concentration
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 2925–2937, December 2014
How to Cite
Dini, M., Carreau, P. J., Kamal, M. R., Ton-That, M.-T. and Esmaeili, B. (2014), Solid-state polymerization of poly(ethylene terephthalate): Effect of organoclay concentration. Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2925–2937. doi: 10.1002/pen.23853
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), National Research Council of Canada (NRCC), and Canada Development Bank (CDB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!