Surface modification of a calcium fluoride filler and the effect on the nonisothermal crystallization behavior of poly(ethylene terephthalate)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 2938–2946, December 2014
How to Cite
Sánchez-Leija, R. J., Riba-Moliner, M., Cayuela-Marín, D., Domínguez-Espinós, O. and Sánchez-Loredo, M. G. (2014), Surface modification of a calcium fluoride filler and the effect on the nonisothermal crystallization behavior of poly(ethylene terephthalate). Polym Eng Sci, 54: 2938–2946. doi: 10.1002/pen.23855
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain. Grant Number: Project MAT2010–20324-CO2-01
- National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico (CONACYT) for Master's Fellowship. Grant Number: 231800
- Master's Fellowship to study abroad
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!