The effect of photoinitiator concentration and structures of RAFT macroinitiators on the memory effect of polymer dispersed liquid crystals
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January 2015
How to Cite
Lan, T., Yang, W., Peng, J., Li, M. and Wang, Y. (2015), The effect of photoinitiator concentration and structures of RAFT macroinitiators on the memory effect of polymer dispersed liquid crystals. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 8–13. doi: 10.1002/pen.23857
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51173115
- Ministry of Education (the Foundation for Ph.D. training) of China. Grant Number: 20110181110030
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry, and Science. Grant Number: 20071108-18-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!