Processing of nanocomposites PLA/graphite using a novel elongational mixing device
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 214–222, January 2015
How to Cite
Ibarra-Gómez, R., Muller, R., Bouquey, M., Rondin, J., Serra, C. A., Hassouna, F., Mouedden, Y. E., Toniazzo, V. and Ruch, D. (2015), Processing of nanocomposites PLA/graphite using a novel elongational mixing device. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 214–222. doi: 10.1002/pen.23869
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!