Birefringence and interface in sequential co-injection molding of amorphous polymers: Simulation and experiment
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 88–106, January 2015
How to Cite
Kim, N. H. and Isayev, A. I. (2015), Birefringence and interface in sequential co-injection molding of amorphous polymers: Simulation and experiment. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 88–106. doi: 10.1002/pen.23871
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- NSF Division of Engineering. Grant Number: DMI-0322920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!