The production of carbon nanotube reinforced poly(vinyl) butyral nanofibers by the Forcespinning® method
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 81–87, January 2015
How to Cite
Weng, B., Xu, F., Garza, G., Alcoutlabi, M., Salinas, A. and Lozano, K. (2015), The production of carbon nanotube reinforced poly(vinyl) butyral nanofibers by the Forcespinning® method. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 81–87. doi: 10.1002/pen.23872
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR grant no. 0934157
- PREM-The University of Texas Pan American (UTPA)/University of Minnesota—Science and Engineering of Polymeric and Nanoparticle-based Materials for Electronic and Structural Applications
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!