Insights on tunneled electrons for electrical and photoelectric behaviors in conducting multilayer films
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 107–112, January 2015
How to Cite
Cai, H., Tang, Q., He, B. and Yuan, S. (2015), Insights on tunneled electrons for electrical and photoelectric behaviors in conducting multilayer films. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 107–112. doi: 10.1002/pen.23880
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Number: 201313001, 201312005
- Shandong Province Outstanding Youth Scientist Foundation Plan . Grant Number: BS2013CL015
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China . Grant Number: 20130132120023
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation . Grant Number: ZR2011BQ017
- Research Project for the Application Foundation in Qingdao . Grant Number: 13-1-4-198-jch
- Ocean University of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!