Preparation and foamability of high melt strength polypropylene based on grafting vinyl polydimethylsiloxane and styrene
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 251–259, February 2015
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Zhao, S. and Xin, Z. (2015), Preparation and foamability of high melt strength polypropylene based on grafting vinyl polydimethylsiloxane and styrene. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 251–259. doi: 10.1002/pen.23889
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Number: 21106042
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Number: u1162110
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!