Assessment of miscibility, crystallization behaviors, and toughening mechanism of polylactide/acrylate copolymer blends
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 386–396, February 2015
How to Cite
Liang, H., Hao, Y., Bian, J., Zhang, H., Dong, L. and Zhang, H. (2015), Assessment of miscibility, crystallization behaviors, and toughening mechanism of polylactide/acrylate copolymer blends. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 386–396. doi: 10.1002/pen.23893
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Science & Technology Bureau of Jilin Province of China. Grant Number: 20126023
- the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2012AA062904
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51021003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!