Evolution of phase morphology and ‘network-like’ structure of multiwall carbon nanotubes in binary polymer blends during melt-mixing
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 429–442, February 2015
How to Cite
Poyekar, A. V., Bhattacharyya, A. R., Panwar, A. S. and Simon, G. P. (2015), Evolution of phase morphology and ‘network-like’ structure of multiwall carbon nanotubes in binary polymer blends during melt-mixing. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 429–442. doi: 10.1002/pen.23897
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), India. Grant Number: 08DST016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!