Dispersion, migration, and ‘network-like’ structure formation of multiwall carbon nanotubes in co-continuous, binary immiscible blends of polyamide 6 and acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene copolymer during simultaneous melt-mixing
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 443–456, February 2015
How to Cite
Poyekar, A. V., Bhattacharyya, A. R., Khare, R. A., Panwar, A. S., Simon, G. P., Dhar, S. and Mishra, J.K. (2015), Dispersion, migration, and ‘network-like’ structure formation of multiwall carbon nanotubes in co-continuous, binary immiscible blends of polyamide 6 and acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene copolymer during simultaneous melt-mixing. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 443–456. doi: 10.1002/pen.23904
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!