There is no oral presentation based on the paper, all experimental data is originally derived from the authors' research and never submitted to other journals or poster presentation previously, only minimum supporting information from our previous work was presented but properly cited in the text and in the reference section.
Improved viscoelasticity of xanthan gum through self-association with surfactant: β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes for applications in enhanced oil recovery
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 523–532, March 2015
How to Cite
Wei, B., Romero-Zerón, L. and Rodrigue, D. (2015), Improved viscoelasticity of xanthan gum through self-association with surfactant: β-cyclodextrin inclusion complexes for applications in enhanced oil recovery. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 523–532. doi: 10.1002/pen.23912
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NB-Quebec Cooperation in Advanced Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!