N. Hansen is currently at Conductive Composites, 357 West 910 South, Heber City, UT 84032.
Evaluation and development of electrical conductivity models for nickel nanostrand polymer composites
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
How to Cite
Hansen, N., Adams, D. O. and Fullwood, D. T. (2014), Evaluation and development of electrical conductivity models for nickel nanostrand polymer composites. Polym Eng Sci. doi: 10.1002/pen.23914
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!