Structure and properties of nylon 1010/ethylene-vinyl acetate rubber–based dynamically vulcanized thermoplastic elastomers filled with SiO2
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 581–588, March 2015
How to Cite
Lu, X., Zhang, H. and Zhang, Y. (2015), Structure and properties of nylon 1010/ethylene-vinyl acetate rubber–based dynamically vulcanized thermoplastic elastomers filled with SiO2. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 581–588. doi: 10.1002/pen.23920
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!