Characteristics of polyacrylonitrile solutions and fibers varied with the dissolution process in ionic liquid
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 558–564, March 2015
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Yin, X., Zhang, Y. and Wang, H. (2015), Characteristics of polyacrylonitrile solutions and fibers varied with the dissolution process in ionic liquid. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 558–564. doi: 10.1002/pen.23922
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51273041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!