Synthesis and characterization of isocyanate-functionalized hyperbranched polyurethane and its cocuring with benzoxazine
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 604–613, March 2015
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zhang, X. and Gao, N. (2015), Synthesis and characterization of isocyanate-functionalized hyperbranched polyurethane and its cocuring with benzoxazine. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 604–613. doi: 10.1002/pen.23925
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!