Preparation of polypropylene and polystyrene with NCO and NH2 functional groups and their applications in polypropylene/polystyrene blends
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 614–623, March 2015
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhang, X.-M., Zhu, S.-Y., Chen, W.-X. and Feng, L.-F. (2015), Preparation of polypropylene and polystyrene with NCO and NH2 functional groups and their applications in polypropylene/polystyrene blends. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 614–623. doi: 10.1002/pen.23927
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2013
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103135
- The Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y4100534
- The Fostering Foundation for Young Scientists of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University. Grant Number: 2013YXQN03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!