Effects of fiber size on short-term creep behavior of wood fiber/HDPE composites
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 693–700, March 2015
How to Cite
Wang, W.-H., Huang, H.-B., Du, H.-H. and Wang, H. (2015), Effects of fiber size on short-term creep behavior of wood fiber/HDPE composites. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 693–700. doi: 10.1002/pen.23935
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Forestry Industry Research Special Funds for Public Welfare Projects. Grant Number: 201204802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!