Solids conveying in the solids compaction zone of vane extruder
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 719–728, March 2015
How to Cite
Li, J.-B., Qu, J.-P., Xu, Y.-S., Zhang, G.-Z., Zhai, S.-F., Zhao, Y.-Q. and Yin, X.-C. (2015), Solids conveying in the solids compaction zone of vane extruder. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 719–728. doi: 10.1002/pen.23937
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 10872071, 50973035, 50903033
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities . Grant Number: 2011ZM0063
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China . Grant Number: 2009BAI84B05, 2009BAI84B06
- National Natural Science Foundation of China-Guangdong Joint Foundation Project . Grant Number: U1201242
- 973 Program . Grant Number: 2012CB025902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!