Direct grafting poly(methyl methacrylate) from TiO2 nanoparticles via Cu2+-amine redox-initiated radical polymerization: An advantage of monocenter initiation
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 735–744, April 2015
How to Cite
Yao, R., Wu, R. and Zhai, G. (2015), Direct grafting poly(methyl methacrylate) from TiO2 nanoparticles via Cu2+-amine redox-initiated radical polymerization: An advantage of monocenter initiation. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 735–744. doi: 10.1002/pen.23939
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2014
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!