Effect of flow induced alignment on the thermal conductivity of injection molded carbon nanotube-filled polystyrene nanocomposites
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
How to Cite
Mahmoodi, M., Lee, Y. H., Mohamad, A. and Park, S. S. (2014), Effect of flow induced alignment on the thermal conductivity of injection molded carbon nanotube-filled polystyrene nanocomposites. Polym Eng Sci. doi: 10.1002/pen.23942
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Alberta Innovates – Technology Futures (AITF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!