Environmentally sensitive hydrogels: N-isopropyl acrylamide/Acrylamide/ Mono-, Di-, Tricarboxylic acid crosslinked polymers
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 843–851, April 2015
How to Cite
Işikver, Y. and Saraydin, D. (2015), Environmentally sensitive hydrogels: N-isopropyl acrylamide/Acrylamide/ Mono-, Di-, Tricarboxylic acid crosslinked polymers. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 843–851. doi: 10.1002/pen.23950
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Cumhuriyet University Scientific Research Unit . Grant Number: F-133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!