Bio-polyester–date seed powder composites: Morphology and component migration
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Society of Plastics Engineers
Polymer Engineering & Science
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 877–888, April 2015
How to Cite
Mittal, V., Luckachan, G. E., Chernev, B. and Matsko, N. B. (2015), Bio-polyester–date seed powder composites: Morphology and component migration. Polym Eng Sci, 55: 877–888. doi: 10.1002/pen.23955
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!